“One Piece” is an ongoing “shonen” anime whose popularity and large roster of characters have made it one of the most popular anime programs among both sexes. It has over 700 episodes and more than a dozen movies to its name. Here is a rundown of the popular male and female heroes from this One Piece movie list.Monkey D. LuffyRoronoa ZoroUsoppNami SwanSanjiChopperNico Nico RobinFrankieBrookeBoa Hancock
- Monkey D. Luffy is a hot-blooded young man whose “Gum-Gum Fruit” changed his body into rubber.
- Roronoa Zoro seeks to become the world’s best swordsman. He uses a unique three-sword style, holding third sword in his teeth.
- Usopp is a neurotic, chronic liar with an uncanny luck and marksmanship.
- Nami Swan is an orange-haired human who abhors most pirates and wields a weather control staff.
- Sanji is a woman-crazy chef who uses his legs for fighting and his hands for cooking.
- Chopper is a reindeer and medic who consumed the “Human-Human Fruit,” giving him the ability to freely change between man and reindeer.
- Nico Nico Robin is a historian whose useful devil fruit powers allow her to conjure body parts from anywhere she desires.
- Frankie is a cyborg shipwright.
- Brooke is a former ship’s captain and musician whose devil fruit leaves him nothing but an afro-scalped skeleton.
- Boa Hancock is one of the “Seven Warlords of the Sea” and considered one of the world’s most beautiful women.
While I’m typically into sports anime, this is definitely worth the watch, especially if you’re looking for a nice long series.